03 Nov 14
Skill: Rope climb practice X 15:00. If you have solid Rope Climbs, practice the Legless or V-Sit variations.
Short Conditioning WOD: Go 80% on this rather than all out. Flow through and take a few breaths between movements and efforts. Movements below should be “hard style”, mindful, and of high quality.
5 rounds of:
- Kettlebell Snatch X 5 each side @ 53#/35#
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat X 10 @ same load
- Kettlebell Swing @ same load
- Push Up X 15
- Pigeon Lunge X :30 each leg
3 rounds of:
- Windmill X 5 @ heavy, yet manageable
- Kettlebell Single Leg Straight Leg Deadlift (think Warrior 3) X 5 each leg @ you call it
- FMS Lunge Sequence X 2 each side
- PVC Shoulder Passthrough