26 Sept 13
5 rounds, not for time. Focus on quality today!
- Shoot Through Burpee X 5. Check out Tav at around 3:14 for the version we are doing. Each rep contains 3 Push Ups, beginners/intermediates do only 1 or 2 Push Ups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqRkfgXOPck. The key is to be mindful and flow with this. Mobility and stability are super key as well, so if you don’t have either/or, scale the movement. If it’s turning into a hot mess, do less! Hey, I think I should trademark that…
- Kettlebell Snatch X 7 each arm, heaviest possible
- Strict Toes to Bar X 9
- Recovery jog or walk X 100 meters
3 rounds of:
- Shoulder Sweep Complex w/lacrosse ball on rhomboids (the space between your shoulder blade and spine – explore around with this and perhaps move the ball to a slightly different area each round until you find any gnarly areas that need some lovin’) X 5 of each of the movements.
- Hip Swivel X 10 each leg
- Reclined Twist X 5 breaths each side